Friday before a long holiday weekend.....lord give me strength!

So here we are the Friday before a long Memorial Day weekend, and I am soo ready for the extra day off.

Work has been crazy this week, I have done Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred the last 3 days in a row....(waiting for applause)...and am ready for a drink and some patio time!

I ran across this pic on another blog, and it made me giggle for quiet a bit...thought I would post it here to see if you get the same effect. It's kind of a 'that's funny....but kinda true' laugh that makes you feel good and bad at the same time kind of giggle.


So I am down a pound this week and am hopeful to make good choices this weekend and not go up a few lbs as I have the last few holidays. That vicious circle that I never seem to get out of. I am trying to drill it into my head to keep working out and staying within my calories and good things will come. Even if I don't make my next goal in time, I ineviditably will be smaller and fitter because of it. I need to lose 13.6 more lbs to get to my 4th of July goal. That's roughly 2.7 lbs a week....yeah not holding my breathe! But I will avoid things that I can live without this weekend, try to keep the drinking in moderation with a glass of water in between and stay away from sweets. One day at a time....that's the best way to take it!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Congrats on the loss Mendie. And you "will" do fine this wkend, because you have a plan.. Now just do it.. Hope you have a very, well deserved, long, nice wkend..

Debbie

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!