What did you say Mendie?
I hope you are sitting down, because what I’m about to say could cause someone to become weak at the knees. I think my body is getting used to exercising! I know…shocking right? Yeah I think so too.
I have been doing the 30 Day Shred for almost just shy of two months now and am up to working out at least 4 days a week. I still sweat like a whore in church as my grandma would say, but don’t have the general pains like I did when I first started. Switching to different levels definitely makes new muscles hurt since they are getting more use than they have in 4 or 5 years, but it’s a good hurt.
I worked out later yesterday, about 8PM and then got up this morning and got another workout in. I grabbed some coffee to help get me thru the morning, but I think I would have been ok without it. It’s nice to know that I don’t have to fit the workout in tonight. Instead I can take the time and do something with Gresh or work on the flowerbeds that are quickly becoming weedbeds.
I only have 3 more days of the 30 Day Shred then I think I am going to switch it up and try one of Jillian’s other workouts. They will be twice as long but hopefully that means I get twice as many results as I have from this circuit training. On a good note, my workout shorts are continuing to slip down on my hips the more I go, which is a good thing because that means I’m shrinking, but a bad thing because I’ll need to buy some new ones, and these are SOOOO comfortable. Wish I could remember where I got them.
Note to self…remember where you buy the next ones just in case you end up loving them!



0 comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!