Week 1 Update

So I got back on track on Tuesday, the day after my 31st birthday and have had a pretty good week. I did get 2 days of FIRM aerobics in. I have successfully avoided candy, snack cakes and chips all week and only had a nibble of a DOVE dark chocolate square last night. Limited myself to maybe 3 diet sodas all week, mostly drank water and maybe one glass of milk with breakfast.

Took my measurements and "before" pictures last Tuesday...wow was that depressing but somehow encouraging at the same time. It kinda smacked me into wow...I do need to lose that much weight. Trying to keep that in my head whenever I want to slip and grab something sugary.

Lost 2.6lbs this week, pretty good for 4 days being on plan. Feel good, was a little hungry and then reminded myself to snack healthy in between meals to keep the edge off. Had a headache on Wednesday but think it was more stress knowing my Grandma was having surgery the next day. Could have been lack of fat/sugar too, who knows. But after that day didn't have any more bad ones.

Got about 80% of the FIRM workout done, those freaking tall box dips and climbs are insane! Especially for a short person. I remember when I was doing it regularly I still struggled and couldn't keep up with their speed. But now it's harder because not only am I slower I am really struggling to lift my fat ass off the floor. Those and those side plank things I do about half way for now. But I'll get there, when I can't keep up I march in place to at least keep my BP up.Let's hope for a good week filled with healthy food and encouraging effects!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!