Week 4 Update
Well....it was bound to happen...my first week with a gain!!! Given it was only .4 higher than last week, but I still don't like that it doesn't have a "-" in front of it. The good thing is that I can pinpoint why I didn't lose this week.
Ironically, I was good during month-end and avoided the sweets and caffeine filled beverages during the longer hours. With my work schedule bring crazy and far from the norm during this week, I actually ended up eating too few calories this week... thru Friday at least. Only got 2 workouts in last week too, so I feel that didn't help me get the results I am used to either.
Friday was my first "Free Day" that I have had since being back on track. I had a normal breakfast and lunch, but let myself drink several beers and partake in cheese dips and bbq meatballs and yummy cookies for desert. I didn't overdo it at all, but I immediately felt guilty when I woke up in the morning with that bloated feeling. Ugh...why did I eat that other cookie or why did I have any cheese & crackers at all!!! BECAUSE I DESERVE IT!!!
I don't want to go about this lifestyle change and deprive myself of enjoying the times I get together with friends. So I lifted my head back up and said that I am not going to let this little hiccup let me spiral down. I am back on track today and have a workout planned for later tonight and will make sure my meals are spread out with calories so I don't have too many at night that I need to shove in to get to my daily goal.
Onward and upward!!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
|
Labels:
Exercise
|



1 comments:
You have a great attitude with keeping your goal in mind! Keep it up!
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!