Ouch my ankle!
Well....got my first injury since I started exercising. But did I do it stepping or walking around the block? Nope...did it on Saturday when I was at the Ohio State game! Go figure! Twisted it and it is now as big as I have ever seen it. Looks like i have a KANKLE! Pretty stiff but not too achy except when I try to flex it from side to side.
So I sit here watching The Biggest Loser...kinda bummed that I can't work out for a bit. Is that weird? For me it seems a little weird! It was just a few weeks ago that I was like kinda hitting a point where I was getting tired of doing aerobics a few times a week and getting bored with the whole being out of breathe thing. But now that I can't physically do it for a few days...I want to even more! Very unusual!
Here's to hoping the swelling goes down soon and I can walk normally again. The bruising has lightened up a bit...so at least that's progress!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
|
Labels:
Exercise
|



1 comments:
Silly girl! Whaddya go and hurt yourself like that for???
If you're really desperate to work out, stick to upper body work that you can do seated, situps/crunches and back extensions. IF you're desperate ;) We had a girl at my gym working out with her wrist in a cast. She just did one armed pushups instead of regular ones. Crazy :)
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!